Conference news and updates
- (05.11.2019) Attendee Information Package has been post.
- (21.10.2019) Poster Instructions have been post.
- (20.10.2019) Information on Keynotes have been post.
- (26.09.2019) The Program and Schedule have been post.
- (24.09.2019) Information about Travel Grants has been post.
- (14.09.2019) A preliminary list of Accepted Papers has been post.
- (11.09.2019) Information about Travel/Hotel has been updated.
- (05.09.2019) The Registration link and related information has been posted.
- (30.08.2019) The hotel reservation is now available at Travel/Hotel.
- (29.05.2019) A clarification of Research, Systems and Industrial Experience Papers has been made at Submissions.
- (24.05.2019) The Workshops has been posted.
- (20.03.2019) The Call for Workshop Proposals has been posted.
- (20.03.2019) The Fourth ACM SIGSPATIAL Student Research Competition has been posted.
- (05.03.2019) The Call for Papers has been posted.
The ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems 2019 (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2019), the twenty seventh edition, will be held in Chicago, November 5-8, 2019. It began as a series of symposia and workshops starting in 1993 with, the aim of bringing together researchers, developers, users, and practitioners in relation to novel systems based on geo- spatial data and knowledge, and fostering interdisciplinary discussions and research in all aspects of geographic information systems. The conference provides a forum for original research contributions covering all conceptual, design, and implementation aspects of geospatial data ranging from applications, user interfaces, and visualization to data storage and query processing and indexing. The conference is the premier annual event of the ACM Special Interest Group on Spatial Information (ACM SIGSPATIAL). Researchers, students, and practitioners are invited to submit their contributions to ACM SIGSPATIAL 2019.